T R I P
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
(ALSO KNOWN AS SCRIP)
The TRIP program is designed to raise funds for Divine Infant School.
In addition it also gives all families the opportunity to reduce their tuition bills.
How does it work?
- You purchase gift cards/certificates at face value from over 150 local and nationwide merchants to be used just like cash.
- Merchants offer a discount ranging from 1%-29% on the face value of the gift card/certificate.
- Of that discount, 60% is applied as a credit directly toward your tuition account.
- The remaining 40% goes to support our school.
- Credits are applied to your tuition account in October and April.
- For more detailed information go to shopwithscrip.com.
Ordering is SIMPLE and CONVENIENT!
- Contact your coordinator for the Enrollment Code
- Orders are processed at least twice a month, every week during the holidays
- TRIP orders are placed online at https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/.
- The deadline for orders is 8:00 am every other Friday.
- Orders are delivered on the following Wednesday afternoon
- Orders can be picked up at school, at the rectory or sent home with your child
- Orders must be prepaid. If paying by check, make checks payable to Divine Infant TRIP and send to school prior to the deadline: ATTN: Rose Gutierrez – TRIP.
- Tuition credit will be reported on the receipt you receive with your order.
With only a small amount of planning, your weekly spending can reduce your tuition balance
AND help Divine Infant School!!!!
- Use for monthly expenses for food and gas!
- With over 150 different merchants participating, you’re sure to find stores that you regularly shop at!
- Gift certificates make excellent birthday gifts!
- Encourage your family and friends to buy and decrease your tuition balance even MORE!!!!
Last minute purchases??
- Jewel, Mariano’s, Shell and Target certificates on hand for immediate purchase from Toni at the Rectory.
Make your money work for YOU and DIVINE INFANT and give our TRIP/SCRIP Program a try!!
Please contact your coordinator, Rose Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.