Protecting God’s Children
At Divine Infant Jesus School, we are committed to the protection of all children. This means that we comply totally with the policies of the Archdiocese of Chicago and the USCCB Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People. Specifically, every employee and every volunteer who has contact with minors at Divine Infant School and Parish is required to complete the following:
- Complete the Archdiocese on-line application at www.archchicago.org under “Protecting Children”.
- Attend the Virtus/Protecting God’s Children training program
- Stay current with on-going training at virtusonline.org
- Read, sign, and comply with the Archdiocesan Code of Conduct
- Read, sign, and return to the school a CANTS form to submit to a background investigation by the Department of Children and Family Services Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking System (signed yearly)
To learn more about the above, please use the link before to visit the Archdiocese of Chicago webpage Protecting Children. Registering instructions for background check and virtus CANTS Form Code of Conduct Form