New students are asked to complete the OCS (Office of Catholic Schools) new student registration form by clicking on the following link:
2018-2019 New Student Registration
After completing the online application, the following needs to be returned to the school office to complete the enrollment process:
- signed tuition agreement
- signed SMART form
- $110 registration fee
New students will need the following forms to be uploaded or brought to the school office.
- Original Birth Certificate – which will be copied and immediately returned to you
- Social Security Card –which will be copied and immediately returned to you
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Physical examination and immunization records – due prior to the first day of school
- 3 year old PreSchool – student must be 3 by September 1st
- 4 year old PreKindergarten – student must be 4 by September 1st
- 5 year old Kindergarten – student must be 5 by September 1st
For acceptance into our 6th through 8th grades, students will need to:
- Interview with the principal (Grades 6, 7, and 8)
State Health Requirements:
Physical– All students entering Pre-School, Kindergarten, and 6th grade are required to have a physical.
Vision– All students entering Kindergarten are required to have an Eye Exam.
Dental– All students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th Grade are required to have a Dental Exam.
These forms can be found and downloaded from the links listed.
Families seeking financial aid or a modified tuition agreement based on need must register with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. You can register with FACTS by clicking here.
Child Health Exam Certificate – State of Illinois
Dental Exam Form – State of Illinois
Eye Exam Form – State of Illinois
Eye Exam Waiver
Request for Transfer of School Records
Medical and Emergency Notification Form
Medication Authorization Form
Photo Academic Release Form