This homework page is for the convenience of our parents. Students are still required to write assignments in their assignment notebook in case of technological problems
Thursday, April 13, 2017
All links located on this page are blue. You may click on them and it will open up to a new webpage.
Vocabulary: Unit 6 vocabulary complete due after break, Vocabulary story. Review due on Friday April 28.
Greek/Latin Roots: Week 19 story due Monday after break
6th Grade Science: Chapter 13 Rocks & Minerals- notes page 376-377
6th Grade Language Arts: Interjection worksheet, make corrections on essay. Complete literary model. Interjection, Conjunction and preposition quiz Tuesday April 25.
7th Grade Language Arts: Chapter 4 diagnostic preview, write vocabulary pgs. 119-122
7th Grade Science: Section 1 quiz Tuesday, complete 20.2 note guide
8th Grade Language Arts: Prewriting pages for research
8th Grade Science: Read 10.3, quiz Wednesday 4/26
Social Studies / Religion: Click here for Mrs. Doucet’s 6th Grade Social Studies and Religion homework.
Grade 6 Newsletter
Week of: April 2, 2016
- Late assignments are deducted one point each day, but no more than five late points will be deducted on an assignment.
- ½ a point is deducted from assignments without a name
- Homework is taken for homework points, that the assignment was completed on time, not on amount correct.
- We go over every assignment as a class and I work through problems that were confusing. I collect several assignments to check progress. Students should be using this time to ask for clarification on a skill.
- Once we have covered a topic for a few days, then we take a quiz over that topic.
- The book work and worksheets the students complete for homework are the same skills the quiz is based on. The skills that we work on with the homework and the quizzes are the same skills on the test.
- Quizzes and tests should be signed and brought back for homework points. Most of the quizzes/tests must be re-taken, within a week of the chapter test.
Greek and Latin Roots:
6th Grade Science:
6th Grade Language Arts:
7th Grade Science:
7th Grade Language Arts:
8th Grade Science:
8th Grade Language Arts:
Social Studies / Religion: Click here for Mrs. Doucet’s 6th Grade Social Studies and Religion.
Math / Reading: Click here for Mrs. Macpherson’s 6th Grade Math and Reading.