This homework page is for the convenience of our parents. Students are still required to write assignments in their assignment notebook in case of technological problems
Monday, October 16, 2017
All links located on this page are blue. You may click on them and it will open up to a new webpage.
Greek/Latin Roots: week 4 due Friday
6th Grade Science: Study for chapter 1, test Tuesday Oct. 17th
6th Grade Language Arts: “No Such Thing” story
7th Grade Language Arts: Sentence and fragment worksheet A1 & B2, bring flash drive for tomorrow with story on it
7th Grade Science: Take notes pg. 50
8th Grade Language Arts: Chapter 1 diagnostic preview pg. 48-49
8th Grade Science: Write charts on pg. 46 in notebook
Social Studies / Religion: Click here for Mrs. Doucet’s 6th Grade Social Studies and Religion homework.
Grade 6 Newsletter
Week of: October 8, 2017
- Late assignments are deducted one point each day, but no more than five late points will be deducted on an assignment.
- ½ a point is deducted from assignments without a name
- Homework is taken for homework points, that the assignment was completed on time, not on amount correct.
- We go over every assignment as a class and I work through problems that were confusing. I collect several assignments to check progress. Students should be using this time to ask for clarification on a skill.
- Once we have covered a topic for a few days, then we take a quiz over that topic.
- The book work and worksheets the students complete for homework are the same skills the quiz is based on. The skills that we work on with the homework and the quizzes are the same skills on the test.
- Quizzes and tests should be signed and brought back for homework points. Most of the quizzes/tests must be re-taken, within a week of the chapter test.
Greek and Latin Roots:
6th Grade Science: Chapter 1 test Tuesday October 17th
6th Grade Language Arts:
7th Grade Science:
7th Grade Language Arts:
8th Grade Science:
8th Grade Language Arts:
Social Studies / Religion: Click here for Mrs. Doucet’s 6th Grade Social Studies and Religion.
Math / Reading: Click here for Mrs. Macpherson’s 6th Grade Math and Reading.