This homework page is for the convenience of our parents. Students are still required to write assignments in their assignment notebook in case of technological problems
Thursday, February 22, 2018
All links located on this page are blue. You may click on them and it will open up to a new webpage.
Greek/Latin Roots: None
6th Grade Science: none
6th Grade Language Arts: Inserting words and word groups wksht, main idea quiz Monday
7th Grade Language Arts: None
7th Grade Science: Assessment #1-6
8th Grade English: None
8th Grade Science: Reinforcement and assessment #1-5
Social Studies / Religion: Click here for Mrs. Doucet’s 6th Grade Social Studies and Religion homework.
Grade 6 Newsletter
Week of: February 4, 2018
Dear students and parents,
Please be patient with receiving test and quiz scores back, it takes me more time to finish grading with baby Emma at home. I have 70 students this year and sometimes 140+ papers to grade during the course of the week/weekend. Please be patient.
- Late assignments are deducted one point each day, but no more than five late points will be deducted on an assignment.
- ½ a point is deducted from assignments without a name
- Homework is taken for homework points, that the assignment was completed on time, not on amount correct.
- We go over every assignment as a class and I work through problems that were confusing. I collect several assignments to check progress. Students should be using this time to ask for clarification on a skill.
- Once we have covered a topic for a few days, then we take a quiz over that topic.
- The book work and worksheets the students complete for homework are the same skills the quiz is based on. The skills that we work on with the homework and the quizzes are the same skills on the test.
- Quizzes and tests should be signed and brought back for homework points.
Greek and Latin Roots: Week 11
Vocabulary: Unit 6
6th Grade Science: Chapter 8
6th Grade Language Arts: Chapter 16, Chapter 17
7th Grade Science: Chapter 4
7th Grade Language Arts: Chapter 19
8th Grade Science: Chapter 4
8th Grade Language Arts: Chapter 19
Social Studies / Religion: Click here for Mrs. Doucet’s 6th Grade Social Studies and Religion.
Math / Reading: Click here for Mrs. Macpherson’s 6th Grade Math and Reading.