The Advisory Board is a leadership group within the ministry of Catholic schooling. As such, the responsibilities include:
- Modeling faith community is a spirit of cooperation and interdependence with the pastor and principal
- Adhering to Archdiocesan policy and developing policies that enable the school to fulfill its mission.
- Assisting the pastor in the search and selection of the principal when a vacancy occurs.
- Reviewing and advising on the school budget, tuition rates and other sources of financing.
- Developing and periodically reviewing the board constitution and bylaws.
- Participating in the school’s development, student recruitment efforts and long-range plans.
- Acting as the public relations and marketing arm of the school and its programs.
- Evaluating annually the board’s effectiveness, productivity and internal operations.
- Directing individuals and/or groups to appropriate resources for conflict resolution.
- Participating, upon request, in the School Improvement Process.
- Supporting the efforts of local legislative action.
2017/2018 Divine Infant School Advisory Board Members
|Mrs. Cathy Kuratko (President)||Mr. Bruce Nevers|
|Mrs. Sam Houston (Vice President)||Mrs. Kristin Bamford|
|Mrs. Noelle Piemonte (Secretary)||Mr. Mark Verhunce|
|Mrs. Jeanine Dent||Mrs. Jessica Meier|
|Mrs. Katie Paljetak||Mrs. Peggy Perry|
|Mrs. April Lester|